Friday, December 17, 2010

Welcome to my World!!!


     This is my first post, so I just wanted to greet everyone and let them get to know me. I live in Chattanooga, TN. I have 3 kids (1 son and 2 girls). My son just turned 12. He is currently in the 6th grade. My middle daughter is turning 9 in January. She is in the third grade. My "baby" turns 5 in a couple of days. I feel so old thinking that she is in pre-K and getting bigger every day. You will hear more about them as time goes on, I am sure.

   My hobby is photography. I prefer landscapes, but also enjoy action shots. You will see a little bit of everything here. The primary function of this blog will be to give me a chance to share my work with everyone else. It will also give all of you a chance to give me feedback. I welcome any and all comments. Without constructive criticism, I would not be able to grow as an artist. Along the same lines, if you see a shot that you like, let me know. I am willing to sell most prints. Just let me know what you are looking for, I may already have something to fit the bill!

     Until I am able to make a living with only my camera, I have a full  time day job. I currently work as a production scheduler for a poultry processing factory. It pays the bills and gives me lots of headache to compensate!

     Anyway, that is enough to start, but more to follow.  Drop me a line, comment, or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment