Saturday, February 5, 2011

For the birds... (aka "Must..Take..Pictures)

So not liking the winter season. Apart from the GLORIOUS opportunities to see snow, winter really doesn't work for me. I like spring for the pastel colors, summer for the action shots, and fall for the deep rich tones. Winter in the south just lacks the only inspiring part of the season. So sometimes I must force myself to go practice my chosen craft.

Some might recognize the background from last week's "Clean up after yourself" post. It was the same day just posting these today. Please by all means comment, pass the link along, critique, or anything else that tickles your fancy. Who knows. It may even spark some inspiration for me or someone else...




                                                        And the coup de grĂ¢ce...

I guess the duck figured since I wasn't using it...

No comments:

Post a Comment