Sunday, September 25, 2011

Watching Traffic

A forum where I belong is running a contest involving light trails. I thought I would give it a crack. I had a few ideas that I am not able to make happen at this time, but the most basic and common version involves tail lights with long exposure times.








I did take another shot while I was out. This was a different take on the ghosting images I did earlier. Since I recently picked up a  remote shutter trigger, it allowed me to time my images better. End result is this:



I hope you are doing well. Don't forget about the September Giveaway. It is running through Wednesday. Once this one closes, one random member will be able to pick the picture of their choosing!

Have a good week. I will back later in the week to share more pictures and post the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment