Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Renaissance Fair Portraits

Sorry for the extended absence. One of the side effects of the storm last week has been an extended loss of cable and internet services. Consequently, the pictures I am sharing today were taken last week.

Wesley's (or Wes as he likes to be called now) class took a field trip to a renaissance fair last week. It was south of Atlanta, so a 2 1/2 hour bus ride was part of the joy! One of the things that I was wanting was just to relax and enjoy the time with my son. Consequently, I didn't take as many event or landscape type pictures. What I was able to get were the quick, individual portraits or even a few action shots. Hope you like. There are too many to post at one time, so I will put some up today and share some more tomorrow (and probably the day after...)







No comments:

Post a Comment