Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Winner!!!!

Tamara!!! You are the lucky one!!! You have won a matted picture of your choice. Just let me know which one you want.

And for everyone else, fear not! I have some pictures for your enjoyment as well.  This first one is a re-edit of the carousel picture from the night in the park. It is a wee bit darker with a fair amount more conrtrast. Take a look...

These last two were somewhat of a surprise to me. While they didn't turn out the way I had envisioned, I was fascinated by them anyway. The scene was a little girl twirling a glow-in-the-dark hula-hoop surrounded by other families and couples. Various bric-a-brac littered the foreground. I was hoping to get only the little girl in focal range, but that is not what I got. It still kind of works for me though...



No comments:

Post a Comment