Monday, November 14, 2011

Thinking about trying some more people pictures...


Several times I have met people while out taking pictures. These folks have either asked me to take their picture or let me take it when I asked. The first one was a homeless man who called himself "Conan". I called this guy the "guitar man". He played country music and made up songs about passer's by.



This past week, I ran into a guy at the Cemetery who was visiting his father. I got good feedback from people who liked hearing his story. Another popular post was of a guy crossing the street behind me.


All that being said, I am thinking about doing some more random "interviews" of the people I talk to on daily basis. It is fairly simple for me to walk up and talk with strangers, so it is easy enough to find subject matter. I probably won't do it all the time, but if you guys wouldn't mind, from time to time, I might feature someone interesting on the blog. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment