Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nathan and Alisha continued

Hey guys. It has been a busy week for me. Too be completely frank, I am kind of recuperating from the weekend. Lots of activities, movement, and running means lots of distraction. One of my highlights (aside from the obvious spending time with my kids) was taking pictures for my cousin and his wife. I showed off a few the other day. I thought I would share at least a couple more.

Focus is a little soft, but I think it works with the Orton effect. We were standing around (ok, I was panicking and trying to make sure I didn't forget any of my shots) and I noticed  the light hitting Alisha's eyes. It was just an impromptu "wait right there! Hold that pose!" photo opp.


These next two were more of the stereotypical "showing off the belly" type posing. I like the twist in the first one of having Nathan giving the thumb's up. Kind of fun in my humble opinion. The next one was the "full on see how big the belly looks, let it all hang out, here it is in all it's glory..." shot. Probably never end up hanging on a wall, but good to have for future reference.


This last one was a combo shot that was kind of a new thing for me. I have seen it work for other people, but I am still trying to find a technique that works for me. What do you guys think? Does it work for you?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anything technical, but I like that you posted more than one or two! Good!

    ReplyDelete