Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Checking in with everyone

First, let me say Happy Flag day! Also a shout out to my son. Today is the anniversary of when I adopted him. That is way more important to me, but less relevant to most of you. Just wanted to put out a quick greeting and a couple of pictures for all of you. Work has been busy and my photography business has picked up as well. Summer is shaping up to be a very busy season. I am just about 3 weeks away from my vacation trip to my sister's house. I hope to have lots of pictures to share from that trip.

Anyway, Here is a look at a little park near my work. The man-made fountain has a waterfall that allows mist to drift over people sitting on the benches. It is a quiet peaceful place where lots of homeless people hang out. Let me know what you think. I think I like the black and white better, but the color appeals to me as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment