Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Last of the train sets...


Hey guys,  just wanted to get the last of my train series posted for everyone. Thanks so much for support everyone has given me. I am pleased to say that site visits have increased month after month since I started posted. My hope is that as traffic increases, I will be able to use this as a platform to increase my "business".

Anyway, enough of that. Here are a couple of new looks at the train pictures. These are in color. Did anyone have a preference between the black and white or color? I have been asked about the choice of focusing in front of the train on the tracks instead of focusing on the train. I wanted to convey a sense of the train approaching or looming over you.

These have been fun for me. It was kind of a first step on a project I have been debating for a couple off years. Always looking for new ideas, even if i don't act on them right away...

Thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. For these, I like the color better. It looks like you laid on the tracks to take the picture. Didn't your mother teach you to stay off the railroad tracks when a train is coming?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I actually was laying on them for a couple of these. I have the scratches and splinters to prove it. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do...

    ReplyDelete